At A. Tzortzi SA we have been engaged in energy and diesel engine powered applications since 1980.
Our relationship with the customer begins well before the actual sale. It begins with
consultation to identify and determine the customer's power requirements, inspecting the installation site and making technical and financial proposals tailored to the customers' specific needs.
Customers often draw upon the network of our associates to help them materialise their investment plans, claim on subsidies from national or European resources and source for complementary products and services.
Our comparative advantage
At A. Tzortzi SA we have been engaged in energy and diesel engine powered applications for over 20 years.
Our comparative advantage comes not only from our long standing experience and the
internationally recognised products and brands we offer, but also from our approach:
The quality of the services outlined above is ISO 9001 certified.
- We provide prompt and efficient service. Whether it is technical information or a full quotation our response is punctual.
- We provide extensive technical information, even for the most specialised technical applications.
- We can see your project through the beginning to the end, from planning to equipment evaluation and from selection to installation.
- Depending on the application we offer technical and financial solutions that can fully satisfy not only conventional but also complex demands.
- We only supply products that are of the highest standard, design and leading edge technology.
- All products are delivered with a complete set of literature that includes operating manuals, wiring diagrams and installation guidelines.
- We provide full technical support on a 24 hour, 365 days a year. Customers can contact us after business hours on the emergency service line.
- We deliver maintenance parts door to door within 24 hours from order.
- We undertake the servicing and maintenance of all our products either through an "annual service and maintenance contract" or on, an as required basis.
- We organise and conduct repair and maintenance training seminars for our customers and their technicians.
In our sector in Greece, we were the first company to meet the ISO 14001 environmental management standards for the protection of the environment and to acquire the relevant certification.
Our 1500 square meter industrial facilities include:
- Registered offices and showroom
- Spare parts warehouse
- Workshop for in house service
- Client parking lot